Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Good Karma Cafe Grand Opening Announcement & 30 Day Challenge Day 18

I am very excited to share that a new plant based cafe has opened in Exeter NH and I am the vegan baker and raw food dessert designer on staff! I am so honored to be involved with the evolution of Chef Brett Aylward's Good Karma Cafe, he is a master raw food chef filled with inspiring ideas. Designer Anna Hardy-Evans of In-Home in Exeter has created a beautiful welcoming comforting atmosphere. I know that this beautiful place will inspire peace and wellness for each soul that enters it's doors.
The cafe offers a vegan menu with raw selections, a bakery counter with %100 coconut nectar sweetened baked and raw treats, organic coffee and healthy food shop. In the future Good Karma will offer classes and events, juice cleanses, Reiki and sauna use. This place is the new health mecca of the east coast! I went in there last week just excited that a new healthy option was opening close by and hoping to join the team. I had no idea that the chef was a raw foodist and I am blown away by how this opportunity manifested for me! I am so greatful, excited and in the passion flow!
I'd love to see you there on Saturday May 5th for the Grand Opening festivities! Come by and try some of my creations and enjoy great food, fun music, and wonderful people!



Day 18 Smoothie:
Green Tea Dream
1 C Hemp Seed Milk
1/2 tsp. Chai Green Tea (I purchase this mix from my local herb shop The Mustard Seed)
Meat of 1 Young Coconut
1 tsp. Raw Honey
A handful baby mixed greens
Fresh Ground Nutmeg and Cinnamon

Chai Green Tea Blend
Blend the milk, tea, coconut, honey and greens in a high speed blender. You can blend for a few minutes for a warm drink or add ice for a chilled version.  Pour into a glass and top with fresh nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment