Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 12 Power

I sure am feeling the power today!  My mind is open and clear and I've been needing just a few hours of sleep. Exciting things are starting to happen not only with my body and energy, but also in manifesting my desires. A few pursuits that have been moving slowly are all of a sudden right within my grasp. This raw energy has got me running down the path of my dreams at supercharged speed!

Another surprising sunny day had me out for an exhilarating run. I'm pretty sure it was the farthest I've ever gone. After my run I planned on doing a yoga video, but I was called to Pilates. Around ten years ago I had been keeping up a daily practice of Pilates and was in the best shape. I loved what it did for my core strength. For whatever reason I fell out of the practice and had not even thought about going back since. Today I tried a new Pilates video and couldn't believe how easy it was. My muscles just fell back into the positions as if getting back on a bike after the winter. I'm looking forward to keeping it up everyday!
Day 12 Juice:
Beta C Fusion
2 Small Turnips
10 Carrots
1 C Pineapple Chunks
2 Oranges Peeled

This orange juice has high amounts of Beta-Carotene which is transformed into Vitamin A by your liver giving your cells protection and the ability to slow the aging process down. Vitamin A also plays an important roll in the formation of bones and teeth, hair growth, and of course vision.
Turnips in this juice give a huge dose of Vitamin C as does the oranges. The turnip also adds potassium, B6, copper, and folate.
Pouring the juice into a pretty glass makes me feel special and reminds me to be proud to take good care of my cells!


Day 12 Smoothie:
Blue Hawaiian
2 C Water
1 C Frozen Wild Blueberries
2 C Pineapple
1 C Baby Spinach
1 C Baby Romaine

Add ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high. I try to always use fresh organic fruit in my smoothies, but when it comes to wild blueberries, I think they are great to buy frozen when out of season. Being "wild" there is no need to worry about them not being organic. Wild is always better than farm grown organics.






I found this sticker on my banana today and it made me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment